ITel P33 Specifications
- 2G And 3G
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM, Dual SIM
Build And Design
- Display: 5.5 inches, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Colours: Black. Blue. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-bit 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6580
- Graphics Processor: Mali 400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 8 MP + 5 MP dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Multimedia And Misc
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Connectivity Features
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Battery: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh (5V/2A Fast Charge)
- Announced: March 25, 2019
- Market Availability: March 2019
- iTel P33
- Display: 5.5 inch 720 x 1440 pixels FullView display.
- Camera: 8 + 0.8 MP Back / 5 MP front.
- Storage: 16 GB.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz MT6580.
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo, Go Edition)
Also due to the release of Android 9.0 Pie, there is also adding an Artificial intelligence Power Master that would help you to control your battery usage to last longer which is one of the selling points of the device. With the AI Power Master, you have 350 hours of standby time with SIM, 7.5hours if you shoot pictures in every 20 seconds, 22 hours when connected with internet via 3G, 12hours watching videos and 10 hours using social media apps.
Both the Itel P33 sport a Full-Screen display technology with a 5.5″ HD+ IPS and 6″FW+IPS screen inches respectively. On top of that, both devices are coming with a modem body design.
In the camera department, both devices still have dual camera support and portrait mode and Face beauty mode 2.0.
There’s a slight camera difference between the Itel P33 which would be coming with an 8-Megapixel camera while the other variant would be coming with a 8-Megapixel 4in1 Selfie camera.
Both devices are now secured more, you get double security technology featuring Face Unlock and Fingerprint.
Also, it seems like Itel mobile is also launching their own custom user interface and I can’t wait to test it out.